Friday, August 29, 2008

Khap jai lai lai!

...or as they say in America, thank you very much...for reading and commenting and sharing in on our adventure through SE Asia!

We're back in the States! Jess is in DC preparing the classroom for the kiddies and I'm in Ohio preparing to head off to India on Saturday. Wow, how time flies!

This is our last post (Jess, don't even pretend you're sad. haha) but we'll probably keep the blog up so that after our Thai tattoos are healed and digital pics are finally copied off our memory cards, we'll be able to look back and remember how pooj and jess spread the love in se asia summer '08.

Peace & love & tuk tuks,
pooj and jess (aka pb& j)

p.s. I'll be posting to my new blog, Either Here or There (or somewhere in between), while I'm in India. Keep readin' :)

1 comment:

atn19 said...

I'm sad this blog's shelf-life is reaching its expiration date....