Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the week...in pictures.

Jess is kissing Buddha. This might be sacreligious but our guide made us to do it. No really, he said all the cool kids did it.

I rented a motorcyle thinking it would be no big deal. Let me tell you, it was one of the scariest experiences ever. The hills were bigger than San Francisco hills and I almost stopped on the way up one of the hills because the guy didnt teach me how to "rev" the engine. ahhh! but it was hot pink and the helmets were cool and it cost $5 for 24 hours.

Full moon party with old and new friends.

Trivia at Tropical Murphy's, an irish pub in Koh Samui. The "american girls" whose team name was "fat kids are harder to kidnap" came in last place. Saaad.

Sunset over Koh Samui. Gorgeous!

6 comments:

atn19 said...

I think Ron only owns one shirt, that Cambodian rag... Great pics, ladies. Keep the stories coming.

Emily said...

Hi Girls! Better late than never to start following your blog. Looks like you are having an amazing time together. I have to say that I'm most jealous of all the food you're describing. Yuuuuuum.

atn19 said...

Where are you guys???

Also, Pooja, I finally heard that Ray J song. Damn, that thing is catchy. And I already felt like I knew the song because you'd only been singing it for 3 weeks non-stop...

imagine said...

motorcycle, respect. i hope you got a little booty shaking in at the party!

Tiffany said...

hahaha! i can just imagine y'all losing momentum on the way up a hill... yelling and screaming all the way! y'all get me through my work day - grassy ass. =D

Unknown said...

FAT KIDS ARE HARDER TO KIDNAP!!!!

glad you are spreading this genius trivia team name across the globe.